Friday, December 28, 2007

Imaginary Bunny Friends


This is Spick, my imaginary friend... Actually I just drew him and gave him a few spots. He's not a Checkered Giant rabbits, even though he has the spots. If you can tell me the difference between Spick and a Checkered breed rabbit, via a comment on this post you'll get an extra entry in the drawing I started when I first began this blog. It's ending soon, so hurry :-)

This guy is shy (it is a boy bunny) so I'm trying to encourage him to be more outgoing! Forwardness is one of my qualities and since I also like to help others I thought I'd spend some time with him. So, I've got to soon leave or he'll get lonely.

BUNNY FACT: Rabbits have a very wide range of personalities. From silly to shy, aggressive and adamant, a bunny's moods can change in minutes or take months to redirect. Understanding and separating the fixable from the unmovable in your own bunny's behavior can help the both of you.

BUNNY WISDOM: Always assume that faults in your life and the lives of others are changeable. It provides a backboard for improvement to spring from.

Silliness is probably one of my habits that will never change... but I'm glad it's that way!

No comments: