Friday, December 21, 2007

Reading


Chilly, rainy, or snowy days all call for some reading to be done. I mentioned before that I do like to read. History, classics, suspense, and biographies are some of my favorites.

With a book propped open, against something sturdy I can read all by myself. I generally need someone to help me turn the pages, though :)

Can you guess what I'm reading? I'll give you a hint - it does have something to do with rabbits.

BUNNY FACT: Rabbits have contributed parts to various books. Among them are Watership Down, The Tortoise and the Hare, and Alice in Wonderland. Countless children's books have been graced with a rabbit theme. The Velveteen Rabbit, The Beatrix Potter series, the Max the Bunny series, Brer Rabbit and so many others included.

BUNNY WISDOM: Reading is a gift that actually keeps on giving every time one opens a book, magazine or browses the internet. Involve yourself with helping the illiterate around you. It will improve not only their lives but yours as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dot!
Were you reading Alice and Wonderland? The book looks kind of old.

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Nope, good try. Guess again :)

Anonymous said...

Then Aseop's Fables, with the Tortoise & Hare?

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Yes, you got it!!