Friday, December 14, 2007

Money & Piggy Banks

Everything costs money. And I would like to know why we keep our money in banks that look like pigs rather than say - bunnies! That just isn't fair.
I actually like spending money. Maybe it's because I don't really have to earn it. Have any parents noticed that with their children? If you didn't work hard to get it, it's easier to part with. Like I mentioned, I wish instead of "piggy" banks there were bunny banks... oh well.

BUNNY FACT: Sometimes rabbits or bunnies are given away for free. That isn't such a great idea, since some people would take less care for something that didn't cost them anything. On the other hand, some show rabbits cost much more than $100!

BUNNY WISDOM: Two parts today - One, I shouldn't complain about things as often as I do. We should be content with letting piggies have banks made in their likeness. Secondly, we shouldn't gripe about paying reasonable prices - they go to covering other people's paychecks so that they can get by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does a rabbit spend money on?

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Well, there are toys, bunny food, hay, bedding, and other things that bunnies want or need. Technically, my friend buys stuff for me ;)