Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Eating Slippers

Has anyone ever tasted the pink kind? They're my new favorite! Perhaps I shouldn't be so happy about it... at least I didn't totally destroy them. Sort of just nibbled them a bit.

BUNNY FACT: A group of rabbits can be called a "herd." Used in a sentence: A herd of pink-slipper-eating bunnies came running up to me. LOL

It's a good thing I'm so cute or I'd have to stay on my best behavior. I guess I ought to anyway, but it's hard!

BUNNY WISDOM: Never underestimate someone. We all have potential to do good or bad, as can be concluded by my recent admission.

Sighing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly is chewing the heck out of her exercise pen cover. I have it placed underneath the pen and she loves chewing it!! I'm worried that she may get sick by eating the cover.

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

I would hope that they make it out of bunny-safe materials, but you never know...