Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hopping Down The Bunny Trail

As I was searching online for a picture of an actual rabbit trail, I came across was at this website. At first I thought that couldn't all be rabbit tracks! Upon closer inspection I noticed it was. Apparently, that area is overrun with wild cottontails.

I haven't been outside lately, due to the cold and wind. I would like to, but I'm not allowed. So, I only get to look out windows and at pictures online.

Yesterday we found out what a bunch of rabbits are called, today, let's see what their habitat can be named...

BUNNY FACT: A herd of bunnies may live in a "warren." Warrens are usually underground, containing various connected tunnels. Sounds like a playground to me :-)

BUNNY WISDOM: While the wild rabbits living in warrens may have survival at the top of their to-do list, they still have a good time! That I'm sure of. It's part of a bunny's nature. Let the everyday stuff become fun - you'll be in a better mood.

No comments: