Wednesday, December 12, 2007

24

Twenty-four is quite the number isn't it? There are 24 hours in a day, a show called "24," there are now 24 posts in this blog... and my friend even remembers a math program in school about coming to the number "24."

BUNNY FACT: Rabbits can have many baby bunnies at a time. Sometimes they have a ton of them! The record is 24 bunnies in one litter. I can't even imaging having that many siblings!

My friend and I each have one brother. We do get to see our families fairly often, and that's another thing I'm thankful for.

BUNNY WISDOM: You've noticed we can't pick our families! There are differences among every family, as well as between family members. Spending time with family is more important than watching TV or going shopping. So, snap off the tube and ask a brother/sister/mother/uncle, etc. something worthwhile. For example, "what are you're goals or problems right now?"

They say that the worst of us can serve as bad examples, so even if our families are a mess, there's no reason not to stretch out a hand and involve ourselves with them. We can learn so much from the people intrinsically close to us. I know I have :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the 24 math game too! It was fun. You have a nice blog.
Tim