Monday, December 10, 2007

Another Monday

I'll bet everybunny reading this post loves Mondays!

Everybody probably doesn't. Bunnies tend not to care which day it is :)

BUNNY FACT: A male rabbit is called a buck. A female is a doe. A baby bunny can be called a "kit."

I guess that means when I was younger I was a buckkit! Get it? Like bucket? LOL. Not that it was that funny... oh well.

BUNNY WISDOM: Humor is a salt of life. Even when a joke isn't very funny, it can be kind of funny that someone else thought it was. It's been said that you don't stop laughing because you got old, you get old because you've stopped laughing (Daffid, Braingle member).

Even though rabbits don't really laugh per se, you know they like funny stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your joke made me laugh out loud! It was a great joke :-)

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Hey, Thanks!