Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All Snuggled Up


I like snuggling! One of my favorite things to curl up with is my friend's sweater, as you can see. Blankets fresh from the dryer are nice, too. I'd post a picture of me totally hidden under something, but then you wouldn't even know it was me!

BUNNY FACT: Angora bunnies have a snuggly coat of wool already wrapping them! A shaft of hair (or wool) is about 3+ inches long. When harvested by brushing or clipping, Angora rabbit wool can be spun to make yarn.

BUNNY WISDOM: This time of year there are often food, blanket, and clothing drives. Find out what's going on in your area. If nothing is, organize a drive!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... those pictures are cute! I used to have a Satin Angora rabbit. They are a bit more work to keep their coats free from debris.
Thanks for the posts,
Jill