Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My First Bunny Life Post of 2008


This is certainly my first posting of the year 2008!

Also the first posting of January, less importantly.

In reality it doesn't matter that much to me, but hey, some people go crazy over it ;) Happy New Year!

BUNNY FACT: Did you know "jackrabbits" can carry a disease that can kill people? It's called tularemia. I sure wouldn't want to catch that... then nobody would want to play with me!

BUNNY WISDOM: Speaking of diseases... have you ever considered the folks in hospitals or nursing homes without the privilege of regular visits from family and friends? Many of them don't have contagious diseases, and would appreciate even a stranger stopping by just to say "hi."

My friend and I have similar resolutions this year - hers to not only think and pray for others, but to actually help them. Mine - to just encourage her to do that (and whatever else I may find I'm capable of doing :)

No comments: