Saturday, November 17, 2007

SaturDot

So what do I do on Saturday, you may ask? Contrary to popular belief, I don't get up either early or late. Neither do I awaken on time. How can this be?

BUNNY FACT: Rabbits are considered either semi-nocturnal or crepuscular, which means they are most active around the times of sunrise and sunset. They generally sleep during short bunny-naps during the day.

Now, what do I do with the rest of my Saturday that I don't spend sleeping? The answer is, not very much! I normally do some web-surfing to learn new things. Of course, I don't forget to eat! Lately, on Saturday mornings I've been getting a little treat of apple. My favorite type is Golden Delicious... mmm. I wonder if I'll get some today?

BUNNY WISDOM: Treats are great! However, if we got them all the time, they wouldn't be very special. Delight in having the treat, and be thankful to those who've made it possible for you to have it.

I also like to do some old-fashioned, book reading, especially on chilly weekend evenings. There is something noble in that. You may have heard of "Reader Rabbit," but have you ever wondered what it looks like when an actual rabbit reads a book? Perhaps I'll let you see a picture of me reading sometime!

2 comments:

PL said...

Hi Dot,

You're a very adorable bunny. Sterling gets up early sometime and like to do the bunny 500 on the bed, right on top of me. He spends a lot of time eating too. And he can never get enough treat. Sterling has learned to recognize the crunch of an apple being bitten. Whenever I eat an apple, pear, or any crunchy fruit, he would get very excited and come see if he can share with me. However, when he gets his treat, he doesn't reciprocate the favor. He would grab it and scamper in fear that I would steal his food, kind of like what he does with mine.

^_^ Dot ^_^ said...

Thank you Paul, Sterling is endearing as well. Will you tell him I said "hello?"

Seems that every bunny has a slightly different personality. The picture of him on the shelf is so neat! He almost looks like he grew there :) Hehe, maybe I'll surprise somebody with trying that someday.

Thanks again for commenting!