Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Day In My Life

Ever notice how your life seems so busy... but when you think about the stuff you actually accomplish it doesn't seem like it should be busy? I'm kind of feeling like that right now. I'm having a hard time figuring out something really interesting to tell about my life. I know it's not boring, but you probably don't want to hear more about my carrot cravings or litter-pan mistakes.

Hopefully, I can soon get some more pictures!! That would help a bit, I'm sure. This coming week- this week - I'll upload more pics if at ALL possible.

BUNNY FACT: The heaviest bunny recorded, according to this website, weighed about 25 pounds. For two neat pictures of BIG rabbits, check this site. They're worth checking out if you like bunnies :)

BUNNY WISDOM: When you say you're going to do something, give it your all to make sure you do it. That's the bunny wisdom for today, to help me make sure I get some pictures to you this week!

No comments: