Friday, November 16, 2007

Post Number 2

First off, I want to say I won't number every post... promise- hehe. Tonight I don't have a lot to write, but I've been researching more about my breed at the Illustrated Holland Lop Standard website. I will proceed with my Bunny Fact of the day.

BUNNY FACT: All standards for ARBA(American Rabbit Breeder's Association)- recognized rabbit breeds are particular, and sometimes strict. For example, the wrong color toenails could be grounds for disqualification in a "sanctioned" rabbit show. If you've noticed, my ears aren't solid "tort," so I do not have perfect color markings.

BUNNY WISDOM: Our differences may make us better or worse for certain tasks The key is to take those tasks we are good at and make them exceptional, while taking the tasks we aren't very good at and make the acceptable.

I've spent some time (with help from my friend) learning how to properly pose, as if I were in a rabbit show. I most likely never will be shown, but it is fun to practice. When I first tried I was lousy - I couldn't keep still for a moment! But I'm catching on, and doing my best.

No comments: