Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy... um... Saturday!

Today isn't really anything special. Everyone else is eating leftovers, while I get fresh food everyday. That's something I'm thankful for :-) But, from what I've heard, human-food leftovers aren't that awfully bad. The bunny wisdom and fact for today are just miscellaneous.

BUNNY FACT: The estimated top speed of a domestic rabbit is 30 mph. Few pet rabbits ever see any reason to take flight like that, though.

I don't think I have ever gone over 10 mph. That doesn't mean I've had a slow-paced life, just that I'm having a reasonable one.

BUNNY WISDOM: Have you ever stood in awe of the Heavens? I can see the starry skies out my window at night. What majesty! What incredible design! What expanse! Take a break every now and then to slow down and observe our world.

I'm ready for another nap. See you later!

No comments: