Monday, January 7, 2008

What Can I Get Into Next?


If you had a bunny that could talk, that's probably one of the phrases you'd hear most often! My friend can hear me saying that right now... And, by the way - no, I cannot speak. Although I mysteriously have the ability to type and blog about my bunny life, I can't seem to use my vocal cords the way humans do. Do bunnies even have vocal cords?

BUNNY FACT: It's funny I should come across this today... I'll tell you why in a moment, but did you know "hairballs" aren't really a rabbit problem? I was reading this very informative page and found out that what we had normally called hairball buildup or wool block is more precisely termed "gastric stasis." Last month (also on the seventh) I used the term "hairball" inaccurately. Forgive me!

BUNNY WISDOM: Most unalterable things are best the way they are. While it would be so neat if rabbits could express themselves in audible speech, that would take some of the aurora away from their quizzical looks and adamant stomping, etc.

What are you going to get into next ?!?

No comments: