Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Friend

Yesterday a family my friend knows got a new bunny! It's a boy and they named him Peter. I think that's probably a name often used for boy bunnies, but it doesn't really get old! His coat is very soft - Mini Rex-like (they're not sure if he's mixed or what). He's a brown color, which I think they said was "castor." I would draw a picture for you of him, but I tried and apparently I'm not artistically inclined today so you'll just have to use your imagination ;)

He made me realize that I don't (and can't) have everything. I'll never have such a fine coat like Pete, but then on the other hand, he doesn't have cute floppy ears like mine.

BUNNY FACT: Selective breeding sure has brought out some odd traits in rabbits. Some look like Lions (Lionhead), others like cats (Vienna Marked bunnies especially), some have dark circles around their eyes (Hotot.)

BUNNY WISDOM: Don't always rely on a bunny to give you wisdom... hehe.

No comments: