Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rabbit-Proof Fencing

Article of the Day








By the way... I think the "Article of the Day" will change tomorrow, so for those of you reading this after 1/3/08, you can click here.

An interesting read... We have a movie by that name, although we haven't watched it yet. Here's a picture of me with it :-) I don't look too awfully thrilled, do I? I guess the bunny population didn't appreciate the fence.

BUNNY FACT: Did you know rabbits can get in much smaller spaces than it looks like they could? I've seen wild rabbits squeeze through supposedly "rabbit-proof" garden fencing. I, too, can get in some tight little places.

BUNNY WISDOM: If you've read the Free Dictionary article about the rabbits in Australia, you'll realize that seemingly harmless actions can have very bad consequences. It wouldn't hurt to look ahead and see what the results might be before trying something.



1 comment:

RS Brown said...

I have a blog at http://www.rabbithutchesadvice.com - would you like a

blogroll link exhange? info@rabbithutchesadvice.com