Thursday, January 31, 2008

Outside!

Yes, I got to go outside this morning! Only for a little bit, though. There is some green poking up from the still-chilly ground. Tasted like frozen spinach, half-thawed. Yummy!!!

I need to get some more pictures of me... maybe I'll get around to it before next week. I might be starting to molt (yuck). I'd rather not, but I don't think there's much I can do to change it! Supposedly, eating oatmeal helps it go faster by promoting new hair growth.

BUNNY FACT: Healthy rabbits molt 1-2 times a year. Molting often starts with the nose and back of neck areas looking either dark or "fresh" depending on the color of the bunny - for example, a white bunny will not look black!

BUNNY WISDOM: When someone says or does something hurtful, consider the possibility that they're having a bad day. I'm feeling a bit irritable today, perhaps because of the molt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take some more pictures, Dot! :-) Molly was feeling irritable the other day!

elise nicole said...

this is so cute!