Friday, January 11, 2008

Fifty Posts


According to my Blogger Dashboard, this is the 50th post of My Bunny Life.

Hooray! That means I've given 50 different bunny facts already. Can you remember them? :-) Well, here's another...

BUNNY FACT: Rabbits can snore, although it is unclear if any have "sleep apnea." Ever catch your bunny sawing logs?

I'm getting sleepy just thinking about napping!

BUNNY WISDOM: Today's wisdom comes from Ms. Beatrix Potter (Peter Rabbit series author): "I cannot rest, I must draw, however poor the result, and when I have a bad time come over me it is a stronger desire than ever."

I love drawing, but since I can't use paints, chalk, etc. I use the Paint program on the computer. I drew the "50!" pic.

Thanks for reading my blog. I hope you'll come back for the next fifty posts!

-edit post- Hrm... that is strange. Blogger tells me this is the 50th post and yet it counts 9 posts in 2008 + 36 in 2007, which would equal only 45 posts. I'll have to look into that.

1 comment:

PL said...

congratulations on your 50th post! My previous foster, Coconut, used to snore loudly. She can sleep so well and often is difficult to wake up. I think I have a video of her sleeping on my blog somewhere.